Rural house in 1814 in Switzerland
Located in the municipality of Shamozon, Switzerland, the country house was built in 1814. Blighted and partially destroyed, it was completely rebuilt in 2005. The project made studio Savioz Fabrizzi Architecte. Introduced three blocks of different heights and planning, it is made of stone, surrounded by rocks and is located at the foot of a rocky hill. Thus, the house literally blends with its natural surroundings.