Abandoned Leper Colony in NYC
01 Feb, 2012 | category - Others | 23 photos | 4527 visits
This leper colony was abandoned 50 years ago. It was opened in 1885 and used to be city's only official leper colony. It's hard to believe but the colony located just 350 yards from the crowded tenements of the Bronx.
Share with friends
Follow us on Facebook
Leave a comment